Market & Export Intelligence, key to success
What does B2BALTIC™ Intelligence Service do?
B2BALTIC ™- thank market researchers of the business hub Nordic/Baltic – helps develop and grow your business on existing and new markets. We offer 2 approach to target results: market intelligence and export intelligence.
Export Intelligence is our practical assistance to develop our partners´ international sales.
It increase your Export Sales through partner attraction, trade visit organization, export management. Export Intelligence is our approach to open doors to a new market and follows these important steps:
- Sales channel creation and partner attraction with introduction of the product/service to potential partners in the target market and organization of business meetings in the real market place;
- Match-making events for groups of companies who need to find potential partners in the target market;
- Export management as continuous service where B2Baltic consultants are outsourced export sales managers for specific companies.
Market Intelligence gives fresh insights on markets, clients and competitors.
Thanks market intelligence you understand your markets before start your business expansion internationally. Market research, industry research and competitor research are the points and we follow these steps:
- Market overview. We can assist you in the strategic choice of a new market through potential opportunity & risk analysis.
- Market monitoring. We can keep track of any new developments and competitor moves in your target market on a daily, weekly or monthly basis.
- Industry intelligence. We can analyze a particular industry to understand the current market situation and identify business opportunities.
- Partner intelligence. Profiling potential partners and identifying the right sales channels.
- Product intelligence. Comparing your product or service and its price with the other available alternatives in your target market.
- Supplier intelligence. Identifying new suppliers to increase your competitiveness.
- Competitive landscaping. Competitor bench-marking to evaluate your strength against the competition.
Our passion is International Sales Development.
B2BALTIC™ has gained a unique international sales expertise across retail and general distribution, commercial real estate development, technology in Sweden, Finland, Western Russia (Baltic gateway), Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania, Poland, Germany, Denmark, Austria, Switzerland and Italy. B2Baltic team offers practical support to enter or expand into a new market or segment. A team of 77 experienced market consultants who deliver intelligence to our clients.
We have provided export facilities to over 5.000 companies. Our clients are large and small, local and multinational companies willing to achieve success across borders or better understand their target markets.
How can we help You?
B2Baltic offers you practical support with sales channel creation and partner attraction. While you continue working with your existing clients and in your local market, we will:
A) Identify the right sales channels and select potential partners in your new target market;
B) Start communication with the selected companies and institutions to present them your product or service;
C) Arrange meetings with these companies and plan your business visit.
Why export with B2BALTIC™?
Because B2Baltic is the most growing and trendy business network of the Nordics and Baltics, and an exclusive gateway with Russia, German territories and Italy. 10.000 registrations per year, over 160 partners able to provide legal support just in case, financial and commercial assistance, language services. B2Baltic becomes your new home for new business, your hub of opportunities, export partner and active connector.
Finding prospects, clients, distributors, agents in a new market can be a very time-consuming process and very complicated if you don´t know the countries, business cultures and local languages. You save your time, cold calling as well as mailing anxiety, and tiring travels. You increase your possibilities.
Explain us how we can help you and what you are targeting. Give us an idea about you and your product: