Jobs, recruiting, collaborations in B2BALTIC
B2BALTIC Community for entrepreneurial exchange, trade, smart- & digitalcities is also place for Job seekers, partnerships, mentors, collaborations and employers.
Since 2014 B2BALTIC has been dealing with thousands of companies offering job positions as well as professionals looking for a new challenge. We are working together with many HR directors, to connect offer-search inside the community, to create more and more opportunities using social medias and digital ways. Our community council and startup network also frequently offers interesting positions.
Jobs last minute news from B2BALTIC (update April 2018):
- Nordic-Baltic. B2BALTIC TV Redaction is searching for 1 TV anchor / moderators for the TV business journal, for “on-site” interviews in the Nordics and Baltics countries. Strong communication skills, travel ability and experience in business talks in business English language is welcomed.
- Nordic-Baltic. B2BALTIC TV Redaction is searching for 2 TV moderators for the TV business journal and for “on-line” interviews without any geographical restriction. Strong communication skills, ability in using skype, gotomeeting or google-hangout, and experience in business talks in business English language plus at least one of the Nordic/Baltic usual languages is needed.
- Nordic-Baltic. B2BALTIC TV Redaction is searching for further 5 independent cameramen/camerawomen, in Finland, Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania, Sweden. Interest to travel, ability in filming business events, making base video and audio editing/corrections, managing “live” connections on Facebook Live, Twitter Live and YouTube Live, and English language are necessary.
- Italy-Baltic. Italy Baltic Trading Community offer the position of 1 managing director, and 1 member of the board of the directors for the new NGO specialized in international trade, real estate, educational, business travels, startups, B2B networking, general transactions, online platforms, between Nordic countries and Italy. Language: English+Italian.
- Sweden. The community is searching: 1 independent business developer in Sweden for DBS department, targeting two growing newborn structures: one for youth professionals (aged under 24 years old) and one for senior mentors. Opportunity for personal growth working with several profit and non-profit famous structures. Top member portfolio. Language: Swedish+English.
- Estonia. The community council is offering the position of 1 Country Manager ESTONIA, as Estonian exclusive/nonexclusive partner entrepreneur in Estonia for a new startup with global ambitions; the country manager will receive a share in one local startup in Tallinn of at least 4-7%. Requirements: communication skills, professional experience in Tallinn, Tartu or Pärnu with own business, interest in internationalization processes and international diplomacy with the other countries, mostly Latvia, Lithuania, Finland, Italy, Austria, Germany; ability in using videoconference systems, understanding of financial matters, or logistics capability, or real estate development background, or hightech background is preferred; language: Estonian+English(+Russian).
- Finland. The community is searching 1 Finnish professional with at least 5 years professional work experience through challenging roles, passion for social matters, challenge-proof, understanding for business world, working in Nordic & Baltic multiple business development and media broadcasting.
- Nordic-Baltic. The community is searching collaboration with 1 business journalist coming from one of the Nordic/Baltic countries to develop new section of the business journal online. An opportunity to broadcast editor name on medias and care about the matter you consider relevant. Editing in English languages only.
- Nordic-Baltic. The community is searching 2 experienced video-editors, as professionals with their own private business and ability in editing of movies, filming, for social, hobby or business purpose. Requirement: visible proven track record of works and performance; full understanding of copyrights laws and graphics; good English as second language and located in Nordic/Baltic area or one of the country of our group of authorized guest countries: Austria, Switzerland, Norway, Iceland, Italy.
- Lithuania. The community is searching for Vice-Director Lithuania with at least 10 years professional work experience through challenging roles, passion for social matters, challenge-proof, understanding for business world and procedures, interested in a further professional development as regional responsible of advertising, media broadcasting (inclusive TV business services), public relationships and communications in Lithuanian and English language. The candidate owns a business activity and entrepreneur or self-employed.
- Austria. The community is searching for “Director New-Ventures” Austria with at least 4 years of professional experience in startups funding, pitch and campaign management, capital markets and investments, or legal services with own legal practice, or proved track in media management as self-employed or entrepreneur. The Nordic incubator is growing with a new target and challenge in Vienna (to open Austrian office of the incubator) therefore German and English as a language is required.
- Nordic-Baltic. B2BALTIC YOUTH is searching for independent director associate for the management of the Baltic States (Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania). Target is the creation of opportunities of professional networking for youth generation belonging to the new B2BALTIC YOUTH community in Riga, Tallinn and Vilnius. Age range is 16 to 23. A chance for new educational tools, training, coaching and preparation to the professional life. For profit or non-profit.
→for these offered positions contact directly (as fastest way) B2BALTIC help-desk on Facebook, by sending a message, or on Twitter. Otherwise, fill-up the (free) application if you are not yet member of the community B2BALTIC, and select the related interest to participate as responsible/supplier in the community.
* * *
⇒If you are a HR manager looking for professional candidates, 1) do register for free your activity in the B2B community, so we will evaluate your case for collaborations with your structure depending on your location and type of specialization; 2) do always publish your job offer by posting it on the JOBS sections of our LinkedIn groups (you can ask to join 1 or all, a moderator will check your profile and grant access); thank our famous groups you will deliver your service more professionally, increasing your personal audience and contacts list.
⇒If you are an employer, executive director or business owner, please do register for free your activity in the B2B community (you can always change the type of membership later) and select “recruiting assistance” during the application procedure. It takes just 3 minutes to be part of the B2B Nordic Baltic community.
⇒if you are employee (not entrepreneur), searching for new challenge, please stay in touch with our professional groups, check the job offers inside our LinkedIn groups. If you are still working for your previous employer, you can share smart contents related to your world and specialization, showing up your ability to the other members and entrepreneurs. It might increase your opportunities. Normally smart professionals get rewards on business networks like this.
⇒if you are freelance with entrepreneurship attitude, and you would like to work with an amazing team for generating new revenues, you can join the sales team (private businesses, certified members of our community) and work on common deals. Do join the community here. During the application procedure, please (important) select “you are consultant/advisor” or “you are broker”.
⇒if you are investor and you would like to work together with our B2BALTIC investor club (made by venture capitalists, investment directors, business angels, philanthropist) to find new jobs or activity to join, please enter here our structure.